Thursday, July 13, 2006
Pregnancy
As most of you know I am pregnant. And this time have made it a long ways. I will be 6 month pregnant on July 16, 2006. I am so excited. I can hardly wait for it to get here. It seems like yesterday I found out that I was pregnant. It did start out a little scary, but with the help of my doctor here I am 6 months pregnant. We did on ultrasound back on June 27, 2006 and it has all of its fingers and toes. It is has everything that it is suppose to have and everything is working properly and it looks great. Heath and I do know what it is, but we are not going to tell yet. Sometime we are going to tell and when I do I will be sure and post it on here. As most of you know also my sister-in-law Melody is pregnant also. She is about a month behind me. They found out I think it was last week that they are going to have a boy. They are going to name him Ryder. I think that is a cute name. Hayden is so excited that he is going to have a little brother to play with. I am so excited and happy for them. My baby is due around November 5 to 7 and Melody's is due in December. We are almost excatly a month apart. My parents are going to be busy grandparents this year at Christmas. My belly is getting bigger. It seems like it is doubling in size everyday, but it is not really, it just feels like it. Just a few more months and my little one will be here. I am starting to work on the baby's room. We are going to do it in teddy bears and tractors. It will go with girl or boy and we have had that picked out for years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited for you. You will be a great mom.
Post a Comment