Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sully Don Kimbrell


Sully was born on November 16, 2006 at 9:41 a.m. in Amarillo, Texas. He weighed 5lbs. 13 oz. and was 17 inches long. He is very beautiful. He is the light of my life besides my husband. He looks just like his daddy. I may have had to have a c-section, but I still experienced contractions and nobody can prepare you for how they feel. Sully has his first doctor's appoint on the first of December. All he does right now is sleep, eat, and make dirty diapers for me to change, but I enjoy every minute that I spend with him. Even the sleepless nights and even the nights that I actually get to sleep a little more than an hour at a time at night. The grandparents are really happy and they are spoiling him, so is everybody though.

1 comment:

M Holly said...

What a pose! He is SO cute! I remember what it's like to be a first time mom. It's so much fun and you do want to spoil them rotten. However, from experience, I can tell you that you pay for spoiling them, in the long run. So be careful! :) Can't wait to see him this weekend!

Aunt Holly